New volunteer opportunity for RSVP!
Our new partner, Advent Health, has some awesome virtual volunteer opportunities for you!
- Pet Therapy Video – make a 4-minute video to introduce your pets and show them off! Everyone likes to see cute pets doing tricks, playing with their favorite toy, and eating snacks!
- Adult and Teen Themed Well Wishes Video – make a 3-minute uplifting video for patients. Boost spirits with a positive message and spread kindness and joy.
- Crafting – Create masks, surgical caps, blankets, pillows, and ear savers from new materials.
- Get Well Cards – Spread happiness with handmade cards. Bright and colorful well wishes and motivational messages to bring a ray of sunshine to a patient.
- Elderly Pen Pals – write to a pen pal! 1 page of hand-written stories or uplifting messages.
- Virtual Storytime – Read a book in a 5-minute video.
- Assemble Folders/Packets – Take materials home to assemble for distribution.
To learn more about these and other volunteer positions, and about how volunteers 55 and older can join RSVP, the nation’s largest network of senior volunteers, contact Sharon Smith at 407-298-4180 ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org