Job Fair (next one March 24th) needs greeters and people to direct guests and companies. Shifts in the morning and afternoon.
Job Fair Greeter (must be age 55+)
**Job duties are based on the shift volunteers sign up for**
* Help set up job fair by putting table clothes on tables.
* Help direct all job employers to their assigned tables and troubleshoot any questions.
* Help direct job seekers to sign in and provide with a directory.
* Help direct job seeker traffic.
* Tear down at the end of the day.
**New procedures will have greeters also taking temperature checks, making sure everyone is social distancing, and handing out masks for those who don’t have one. Masks are required at this time.**
The next job fair will be in March 2021. The job fair has inside and outside opportunities and is for men and women 55 and older.
- 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Opening shift is setting up
- 11:30 AM to 02:30 PM
Directing job fair employers to their tables and directing job seeker traffic.
- 02:15 PM to 04:30 PM
This shift will continue to direct job seeker traffic and help with tear down.